Add: No.6, No.146, The Seventh Street, Econ And Tech Development Area, Zhengzhou, Henan, China
Diamond composite drill bit is one of the three new drilling technologies in the world in the 1980s. On-site use proved that the diamond composite drill bit in the soft-medium hard drilling, there are fast, footage and more, long life, smooth work, fewer downhole accidents, well-well quality and so on. And relative to the diamond drill with low cost, wide range of applications and other advantages. However, the diamond composite drill bits used in the production process mainly consider the characteristics of the base metal and the joint performance requirements, in general, should take into account the following factors:
(1) The brazing filler metal should have a suitable melting temperature range, at least tens of degrees below the melting temperature of the base metal.
(2) In the brazing temperature, should have good wettability, in order to ensure full filling of the brazing gap.
(3) The brazing filler metal and base metal should have a diffusion effect so that they form a strong bond.
(4) The brazing filler metal should have a stable and uniform composition to minimize the loss of alloying elements during brazing.
(5) The brazed joints obtained shall meet the technical requirements of the products and meet the requirements of mechanical properties, physical and chemical properties, and performance requirements.
(6) solder economy is better. Should contain as little as possible or without rare metals and precious metals. The brazing should also ensure higher productivity.
(7) The brazing filler metal should have the processing deformation ability, in order to make into various shapes.
The diamond composite drill bits selected solder is silver, copper-based solder, mainly they are commonly used in brazing copper, iron parts.